Now is the ideal time to make a real commitment to your health and fitness by making swimming a part of your regular regime. Wales National Pool Swansea offers a variety of options including pay as you swim sessions.
For young families our Splash and Play sessions in the 23m split on a Sunday morning are an ideal way to get your children used to swimming with the emphasis on having fun in a safe environment whilst developing confidence and skills in the process!
For those of you looking to develop your fitness then why not take out a membership – if you swim twice a week then you start saving £’s and might even lose a few lb’s! There are additional benefits of being a member – 10% off full priced items in our on-site shop, reduced price aquatic fitness sessions, and designated members only times.
We look forward to seeing you soon come and make a splash… Wales National Pool Swansea… more than just a swimming pool!
- Swimming is a healthy, relaxed activity!
- It tones the body without putting stress on the joints
- It’s an excellent cardiovascular workout
- Improves your strength and flexibility
- Enhances muscular stamina
- Improves your physique/figure
- A fast effective remedy for healing muscles and recovery from injury
- Helps weight control
- Great stress reliever
- Can improve posture and flexibility
- Swimming is a great calorie burner (on average you burn 3 calories a mile per pound of bodyweight)
- Can be done on your own or with your family and friends
- Swimming can strengthen abdominal muscles
- Swimming can reduce blood pressure
- Swimming can reduce discomfort associated with pregnancy
Why swim at WNPS?
- With a flexible 50m pool and 25m pool we can offer something for everyone whatever your age or ability
- Excellent water quality
- It’s cheap – by swimming regularly and taking out a membership you can really save money
- As a member there are lots of offers and incentives especially for you
- We have a range of activities and sessions on offer whatever your personal aims are we can help you achieve them
- Public swimming available 7 days a week (apart from when we host events)
- You’re in good hands – all our staff are trained to the highest level
For further information please call our reception team on 01792 513513 or make an online enquiry.